Friday, April 29, 2011

Trejan James Smith




So I hadn't realized that we had not posted anything since Tre was born so here goes...

On Wednesday, March 2nd I wasn't feeling well and for good reason! I didn't have any real painful contractions after visiting the doctor's office but by 9:30pm that night I just had a feeling we should go in. We got to the hospital at 10:00pm and by 12:50am on March 3rd, Tre was here!! Nothing like a mom's intuition (and a little coaxing from dad)!!



Before any real pain started...we were taking dibs on how big we thought he would be since he was 2 1/2 weeks early. I said somewhere around 8 1/2 pounds, Tim said around 9 pounds, my mom said under 8 pounds and the doctor thought maybe 7 pounds 10 ounces...well...



After two pushes, Trejan James Smith was here! All 9 pounds 8 ounces, and 21 inches of him!! Boy was Tim right on the weight!! We were all a little surprised to see this big boy!



Tre came so fast that they didn't have the pediatric nurse in yet, so there was a bit of a rush to get everything together to get him checked out, but not before I got to cuddle with him first!


















He had such a full little face!!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment