Monday, September 5, 2011

6 months...already???

I swear sometimes life goes by way too fast...Tre is already six months old and this last six months has just FLOWN by!! Along with that sometimes I wonder if I know how to blog...I always post my pictures backwards...anyway, this was Tre at the end of the photo shoot, can you tell he was tired? Sitting up unassisted is a lot of work!!







Sometimes I wonder what my neighbors are thinking as I sit outside making sneezing noises at Tre to get faces like this! Then I realize I don't care, who can't laugh along with a little chubbo's laugh too?



My grandma Knudson and I went shopping to the new store in Waterloo, Crazy8. It's from Gymboree which is one of my favorite stores, I hope they stick around because you can't pass up cute clothes and hats like this!!



Ava kept zooming by on her bike, which made us take pauses in our pictures, he was very entertained!!







Tre is one of the happiest babies I know, and I am so thankful for that!











He just loved trying to chew on this baseball!



Tre was honestly growling at me while I was taking this picture!











Showing off all his blues...even those baby blues!



Tre you have proven to be a great combination of all of us, even the kids...what an amazing gift all the kids are and watching Tre growing up makes me even more thankful to God for what we have been given!!







No comments:

Post a Comment